Re: CPC: Re: Clo

skf...@effectnet.com

Oct 31, 2014, 3:34:32 PM10/31/14
to vince.p...@gmail.com, cp...@googlegroups.com
Only two hours?
Seems like plenty

Sent on the new Sprint Network

----- Reply message -----
From: "vince price" <vince.p...@gmail.com>
To: <cp...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: CPC: Re: Clo
Date: Fri, Oct 31, 2014 10:48 AM

It does indeed.  Seems a better bet than Chehalem.  We got only about a 2 hr window last time.

On Friday, October 31, 2014 9:52:55 AM UTC-7, Nick Fulmor wrote:
Clo looks Possible tomorrow. Noaa s saying nw 8. 30 % chance of showers.

Eric Miller

Oct 31, 2014, 6:33:39 PM10/31/14
to Steve Forslund, vince price, cp...@googlegroups.com
not to rain on your parade but MM5 is showing NW...

And NOAA says W, becoming S after midnight.

Looks light though so you could prob get some sledders but straight W can be a bit of rotor of launch...

Of course the AM forecast could change and it could all be wrong.

Good luck,
ERiC M

vince price

Oct 31, 2014, 6:41:00 PM10/31/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com, skf...@effectnet.com, vince.p...@gmail.com
Sounds about right... I am going to go to the coast Saturday instead and see if CLO is working.    Its been a long time.....

David Le

Oct 31, 2014, 10:46:12 PM10/31/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com, skf...@effectnet.com, vince.p...@gmail.com
I'm up for the coast too. You want to carpool Vince?