Visiting

Roy Taylor

Nov 19, 2017, 11:33:47 AM11/19/17
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hey all,

Im visiting family in Hillsboro for thanksgiving and will be here until the 27th. I brough my gear just in case theres some flying opportunity(im a P2 pg pilot) The only challenge is I do not have transportation.

If anyone has any plans and knows a little bit ahead of time, I would love to tag along. Feel free to send me an email: mind...@hotmail.com or text 406-453-0707. Thanks!

Roy

Mark Sanzone

Nov 19, 2017, 1:29:18 PM11/19/17
to Cascade Paragliding Club, Roy Taylor
Welcome Roy,
Unfortunately it is looking pretty wet the next several days.  There are a number of us that don't work and try to fly any day
that looks good.  Hopefully we will find a day that works.
Mark