Peterson Butts today

Bill Briskey

Feb 18, 2017, 3:45:28 PM2/18/17
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Eta 2 pm, Peter and I.

Steve Seibel

Feb 18, 2017, 9:51:44 PM2/18/17
to Bill Briskey, Cascade Paragliding Club
How was it?

I was there late in the evening, flew an RC glider a bit. The wind
was back to south, 12mph -ish.

Steve

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Bill Briskey <bill.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Eta 2 pm, Peter and I.

Bill Briskey

Feb 18, 2017, 10:21:36 PM2/18/17
to Steve Seibel, Cascade Paragliding Club
For the wings out and showed intent but soon out them away. There was no one there besides us to go first. Too gusty from 2-4ish. We instead Sat on our butts 71st the ButtE (dang auto-correct!) watching the dancing windsock and the progress of small cells march across the valley. It was one of those days where the odds in favor of being in a position of wishing we were on the ground were quite high. Saw a golden eagle and bald eagle; the latter flew mostly with wings tucked in a bit. Lots of torn up turf along with cow leavin's in the parking area.