Sollie tomorrow

Gliderpete

Apr 20, 2018, 1:47:12 AM4/20/18
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Michael Coppock and I are aiming to be in the Sollie LZ at 11:30 tomorrow assuming no major forecast shifts. Pete

Sent from my iPad

Oleg

Apr 20, 2018, 4:36:21 PM4/20/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 10:47:12 PM UTC-7, Peter Reagan wrote:
Michael Coppock and I are aiming to be in the Sollie LZ at 11:30 tomorrow assuming no major forecast shifts. Pete

I've been watching this Saturday Sollie forecast for several days and it looks a bit too windy to me, especially aloft.
I am still planning on hiking it tomorrow to be on launch at 10:30, leaving the car at the LZ parking at 8:30.
Final decision will be made based on the 9 pm soundings.

Michael Coppock

Apr 20, 2018, 7:24:48 PM4/20/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
2 flight on Sollie today, light lift, many eagles. Rick and Perry, two hangs from Bend still having a beautiful flight on Sugar . I Hope to return Saturday and likely will bike and hike, but unlikely to be in LZ BY 8am.

Oleg S

Apr 21, 2018, 2:45:49 PM4/21/18
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Late start but it still looks good.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018, 4:24 PM Michael Coppock <mcopp...@gmail.com> wrote:
2 flight on Sollie today, light lift, many eagles. Rick and Perry, two hangs from Bend still having a beautiful flight on Sugar . I Hope  to return Saturday and likely will bike and hike, but unlikely to be in LZ BY 8am.

DSC_0547.JPG