oceanside

Solomon Reisberg

Oct 31, 2014, 6:13:11 PM10/31/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
FYI, oceanside is and has been working well all afternoon. If you're on the coast today, its worth a visit.

Eric Miller

Oct 31, 2014, 6:34:40 PM10/31/14
to sol.re...@gmail.com, CPC Groups
Thanks dude, that's true club spirit right there!

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Solomon Reisberg <sol.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
FYI, oceanside is and has been working well all afternoon. If you're on the coast today, its worth a visit.

David Le

Oct 31, 2014, 8:16:22 PM10/31/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
How's your flight?

Solomon Reisberg

Oct 31, 2014, 10:26:28 PM10/31/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Oceanside was very pleasant -- super buoyant air made soaring easy. Most exciting part of the day was watching the many whales just offshore -- including several energetic ones who fully breached several times. Kind of cool to see that from the air. Flew till I got cold, warmed up, and flew again -- a little over 2hrs of airtime total.

On Friday, October 31, 2014 5:16:22 PM UTC-7, David Le wrote:
How's your flight?

David Le

Oct 31, 2014, 10:40:33 PM10/31/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Nice flight Sol!

jeff (JJ) johnson

Oct 31, 2014, 10:44:45 PM10/31/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
So is Oceanside better with a wsw direction? Looking at intellicast tomorrow's more out of the north....or nnw. What was it at today?...direction wise.

Solomon Reisberg

Oct 31, 2014, 10:55:14 PM10/31/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Oceanside works SSW to WSW (at least in my very limited experience). Today was SSW.

Sol