labor day

l.dan...@comcast.net

Aug 29, 2014, 3:54:00 PM8/29/14
to CPC Groups
How about us unfortunate saps that are stuck in pdx this weekend have our own mini labor day fly-in on monday in weather permits.  Just an idea so we don’t miss all the fun.

Luke

JK_PG

Aug 29, 2014, 4:17:28 PM8/29/14
to l.dan...@comcast.net, CPC Groups
Great idea, but I'm not seeing that much in the way of encouraging conditions this weekend.  Still keep me in the loop.

Jan

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2014, at 12:54, <l.dan...@comcast.net> wrote:

How about us unfortunate saps that are stuck in pdx this weekend have our own mini labor day fly-in on monday in weather permits.  Just an idea so we don’t miss all the fun.

Luke

l.dan...@comcast.net

Aug 29, 2014, 5:51:59 PM8/29/14
to jk...@comcast.net, cp...@googlegroups.com

Will do.  Unfortunately i work the weekend so labor day is the only day i can fly.  I would encourage those staying local to make a long weekend of it ... weather gods permitting.

Luke