Anyone interested in Bingen tomorrow?

Rick L

Nov 26, 2014, 7:44:19 PM11/26/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in Bingen tomorrow? It looks promising. If forecast doesn't change , I plan to be at the LZ early. My small car can take 2 more bags to launch.

Rick Lai

Sent from my iPhone

Rick L

Nov 27, 2014, 12:23:52 AM11/27/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking about going to Hood River or Bingen skatepark  tomorrow morning to do some exercise.  If  anyone shows up want to fly early , l will skip skating and fly with you.  Otherwise I will continue skating  or hiking till I pass out and go home eat turkey with my family. I can be at the LZ around 9:00am. Text me or shoot me an email if you're coming and l will confirm tomorrow morning

(texting is better)
Rick

Sent from my iPhone

dave_blizzard

Nov 27, 2014, 8:45:29 AM11/27/14
to cp...@googlegroups.com
OK, I'll bite.  See you and Sarge in the Bingen lz at 9:00.

Rick L

Nov 27, 2014, 9:51:17 AM11/27/14
to davemb...@gmail.com, cp...@googlegroups.com
Terrific I'll be there, see you guys.