Visiting Pilot

Patrick M

Jul 17, 2018, 1:17:05 PM7/17/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Hello everyone! I'm a visiting pilot from Boise staying in Cannon Beach until Friday. Hoping to get in a bit of flying. Is anyone planning to go out? I have a PG and 16m with me. Thanks!

Bill Briskey

Jul 17, 2018, 1:43:36 PM7/17/18
to patrick.joh...@gmail.com, Cascade Paragliding Club
Patrick -
I hope to be in Depoe Bay Thursday - Friday and will post if I can get out.  Enjoy the beach!
Bill B

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 10:17 AM, Patrick M <patrick.joh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm a visiting pilot from Boise staying in Cannon Beach until Friday. Hoping to get in a bit of flying. Is anyone planning to go out? I have a PG and 16m with me. Thanks!

Bill

Patrick M

Jul 18, 2018, 10:34:48 AM7/18/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Thanks Bill!

Haven't looked at the forecast much since I don't really have a good feel on how to forecast these sites but I'd love to fly today or tomorrow if anyone is going. I should be good up to about 27mph with the two wings I brought :)