Sunday CLO Flying

Dirk Larson

Sep 23, 2018, 9:42:22 PM9/23/18
to CPC (Cascade Paragliding Club)
5 of us flew for over an hour and were then joined by 4 or 5 more folks. A great day flying with many trips out towards the end of the cape and back. I flew for about two hours and hit around 1300’ ASL.

Three days of flying in a row makes the trifecta for me!

Nice hanging with the flying family again!

Sent from my iPhone

Jim Dukes

Sep 23, 2018, 10:41:28 PM9/23/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
Great to see you guys!
Jim

Mark Sanzone

Sep 24, 2018, 3:54:25 PM9/24/18
to CPC (Cascade Paragliding Club)
It was great!  JJ and I made the last trip to the end of the cape together.  It was stronger and more N, so noticeably slower coming back but we were higher than before.  Heading N to land I broke 1500'.  It was still on when we got back to launch at 6:30 to get cars.  Probably was soaring conditions until sunset but we were all tired/thirsty/hungry.
Mark

keita sakon

Sep 24, 2018, 4:45:06 PM9/24/18
to Cascade Paragliding Club
I swear this always happens when I leave 😭

Dirk Larson

Sep 24, 2018, 4:46:06 PM9/24/18
to keita sakon, Cascade Paragliding Club
Then stop leaving, Keita! ;)

> On Sep 24, 2018, at 1:45 PM, 'keita sakon' via Cascade Paragliding Club <cp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I swear this always happens when I leave 😭

JZ

Sep 24, 2018, 6:31:46 PM9/24/18
to dirkl...@gmail.com, keita sakon, Cascade Paragliding Club
Better yet, leave sooner and more often😊

David Le

Sep 24, 2018, 11:54:33 PM9/24/18
to jay.zo...@gmail.com, Dirk Larson, keita sakon, Cascade Paragliding Club
You're a bad boy JZ. Lol.