Cozy and Docker

Frank Rousseau

May 20, 2014, 6:14:52 AM5/20/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

  Most of you probably heard about Docker. It is a container management solution that allows to build and share easily "virtual" images. Their goal is to become the standard of application deployment. At Cozy, we follow the project for a while now. This technology looks promising to us since it would allow us to deploy any web application stack on Cozy: Ruby, Python, PHP... in a standard way.
It has been a long time since we would like to make experiment with it. So, today we decided to run a Focus Sprint about the subject! We will experiment in building a new version of the Cozy Controller (the module that deploys Cozy application) based on Docker.
We would be glad to see you participating. If you are interested in the subject or want to help us for that sprint, you can reach us via 4 ways:

- Github repo: https://github.com/mycozycloud/labs-controller
- Etherpad pad: https://pad.lucs.fr/p/docker
- Trello board: https://trello.com/b/yw9Cck3s/
- This forum thread

Any advice, recommendation or contribution appreciated!

Regards,

Frank

James Mills

May 20, 2014, 6:28:27 AM5/20/14