Email Solution for Cozy

Dave Cook

May 21, 2014, 9:10:19 PM5/21/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys:

Have you checked out Modoboa? http://modoboa.org/en/screenshots/ It's a fairly minimal email client but it's Python and it ties together both the complex back-end stuff with the front-end (including virus quarantine and filtering etc.). I have no affiliation with them but I've tried it in the past and it works well.

Cheers,
Dave

Frank Rousseau

May 23, 2014, 3:56:08 AM5/23/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

Yes we checked Modoboa. We met the main maintainer several times.
Modoboa is more suited to build an email infrastructure for groups not
really for individuals. Tell me if I'm wrong.
Whatever thank you for bringing new ideas and pointing good projects
like Modoboa.

Regards,

Frank

Dave Cook

May 24, 2014, 8:08:23 AM5/24/14
to cozy-...@googlegroups.com
Cool, sounds like you've checked everything out.