Coworking Name and Web Site Address

Caner Onoglu

Sep 22, 2016, 4:22:43 PM9/22/16
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to hear your suggestions to name my Coworking. This name will also be used as the web domain. So a short name is preferred. Are there any inspiring names you can suggest me? If it wasn't already taken and was available which web address would you choose to name your coworking? (as I will register the domain not as .com but with my country's letters most probably it will be available here.)

Is it a good idea to name the coworking with the name of city? (Or will it be limiting for future expansion?)

Is it a good idea to name coworking with the name of the group of companies who is the owner?

Your suggestions will be appraciated.
Thanks,

Caner