Just opened a new coworking space in nigeria, Deskyard - Headache free workspace

Osiloke Emoekpere

Jun 22, 2016, 4:28:29 PM6/22/16
to Coworking
Hey everyone,

I would to introduce our new coworking space in lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. Deskyard is a new workspace dedicated to easing the stress of working in Lagos. The sort of stress i experienced while making the change from a New York Work lifestyle to a lagos work lifestyle :). We are an infant workspace still growing and evolving into an ideal place to create or reimagine great things. Our main goal is to make you work less and achieve more.

Anyone in the area can check it out.

Plot 42 Olabanji Olajide Street
Lekki Phase 1
Lagos
Nigeria

https://twitter.com/deskyard

Thanks
Harold Osiloke Emoekpere
CTO/Developer
Progweb Technologies LLC

Tony Bacigalupo

Jun 22, 2016, 4:38:27 PM6/22/16
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Osiloke, and welcome!

Any questions we can help with?

Tony
---
New Work Cities - Helping people build better coworking cultures.
Open Coworking - Cham
pioning the global coworking movement.
Latest projects: NWC Organizers Club

---

william owoh

Dec 5, 2016, 10:40:17 AM12/5/16
to Coworking
my name is williams owoh from Iloron am base in lekki but an agricultural project brought me to kwara state, i need a team of two entrepreneurs to join me in launching a new global networking project, you can hit me up on twitter @willyowoh

Alex Ahom

Dec 14, 2016, 7:07:39 AM12/14/16
to Coworking
Well done! Next time I come back to Nigeria i'll drop by!

Modupe Macaulay

Jun 6, 2017, 7:23:35 PM6/6/17
to Coworking
Hi Osiloke,

Not bad! I run CapitalSquare, which isn't too far away from you guys. Will try to stop by this week or next. Happy to help if you have questions or need suggestions!

Modupe