Coworking Space Sponsored Products/Donations

ke...@ward4mke.com

Jun 27, 2017, 2:29:38 PM6/27/17
to Coworking
Hi all!

I run Ward4, a coworking space in Milwaukee, WI. I'm looking for ways to give more value to the community in the form of products and services. I've reached out to Water Joe, Soylent, LaCroix, KIND & Clif about them sponsoring products in my space. So far, Water Joe and Soylent are going to be providing free products for our members! Who else has suggestions on where to reach out about sponsored products?

Any companies that you know of that likes to get involved with coworking spaces in the form of product sponsorships/donations?

Looking forward to hearing your input!

Raghuveer Kovuru

Jul 28, 2017, 7:08:09 AM7/28/17
to Coworking
Hey Mackenzi,

You can reach out to Redbull too. They provide free samples as well.

Cheers
Raghu