GROWING CO-WORKING CULTURE IN DELHI-NCR

Varun Sharma

Jul 26, 2016, 11:22:26 AM7/26/16
to Coworking

With the extreme paucity of office space in Delhi, it becomes difficult for an entity to function in the right kind of an environment and at right places. From there came the idea of having co-working spaces or makeshift offices as I call them jokingly, and was thoroughly accepted by people around who wanted to embark on the concept of silicon valley But, on a serious note, these co-working spaces have been a blessing in disguise for various startups and businesses to flourish and make the best possible use of them.

Providing a 24×7 access to the resources, right kind of people to collaborate with and a congenial and peaceful atmosphere on the top of that really makes them a special place.

So here, my valuable readers, we look at some of the famous co- working places in Delhi-NCR:

One Internet is one of the most sought Co-working places located in the heart of Delhi. It is a place where Like Minded, Passionate, Zealous, Fearless Thinkers Collaborate for pursuing and working on ideas which can Change the world.

It was founded by Himanshu Bindal, who wanted to have a lavish working space in Connaught Place in Central Delhi.

So, these are some of the Hotshots in the co-working space that has left a mark for themselves, delivering quality working solutions in a really lavish setup and making ideas happen and dream work. Apart from them Innov8 Co-Working in Connaught Place was founded by Ritesh Malik, Coworkin.Co in Nehru Place, Stirring minds on Asaf Ali Road, 91springboard in Okhla, Gurgaon and Noida, The Founders Café in KalkaJi, AltF Coworking in Gurgaon, Unboxed in Noida, Sproutbox in Gurgaon and Social in Hauz Khas village that cannot be left behind.

Do find some time and witness these lovely places to get the true vibe of what it feels to be working as a professional under a formal yet not so formal environment.

JeanYves

Jul 27, 2016, 4:59:03 AM7/27/16
to Coworking
Hi Varun

We are excited to see you in september at the first Coworking India conference !  :-)

All the best

Jean-Yves