Launching a new member management and access control software/hardware

Dennis Lankes

Jul 26, 2016, 7:48:55 AM7/26/16
to Coworking
We are Proximity Space - A coworking space in Montrose, CO. Recently we decided to tackle combining software and hardware to make managing memberships to coworking spaces easier. We are currently on boarding new clients and are looking to schedule demos. We wanted to ask the group, which coworking software packages are you currently using? Cobot, Nexudus, Optix, Desktimeapp? Let us know. Also let us know if you would like to start letting your members manage their own memberships. Schedule a demo at http://Proximity.space