Join us for the first Coworking Unconference in the Balkans Oct 7th to 9th

Matthias Zeitler

Sep 12, 2016, 6:12:23 PM9/12/16
to Coworking
Hi,

To connect coworking spaces and workation organizers in the Balkans, some friends and I organize a small coworking unconference in the beautiful mountain resort of Banko in Bulgaria.

Half of the seats are already taken (accommodation and some food for the weekend included in the 15€ ticket) and it would be great to have some more international participants to also share what's going in the global coworking scene. Flights from lots of European hubs are really affordable with wizzair.com and Ryanair, so really no excuse to not be part of this event :-)

More info: http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event/1st-coworking-unconference-bansko-bulgaria--cubb-2016-2138879297

Who is coming?

Matthias

PS: If 15€ is too much, I also have some free ticket codes if you message me