Coworking Space in Jakarta, Indonesia

Bobby Pranoto

Nov 22, 2016, 4:19:48 PM11/22/16
to Coworking
Hey y'all, I'm starting a new co-working space in Jakarta, Indonesia. I hope of your support and guidance. Will be sharing photos soon.

Tony Bacigalupo

Nov 23, 2016, 10:01:50 AM11/23/16
to coworking
Welcome, Bobby!

What are your biggest questions at the moment?

Cheers!
Tony
---
Building a collaborative community?
Get our free 6-week Organizer Powerups series here!
Inline image 8http://twitter.com/tonybgoodehttp://facebook.com/tonybacigalupohttp://linkedin.com/in/tonybacigalupo

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Bobby Pranoto <bobby....@edukagroup.com> wrote:
Hey y'all, I'm starting a new co-working space in Jakarta, Indonesia. I hope of your support and guidance. Will be sharing photos soon.

---

Patrizia Kuehn

Dec 5, 2016, 10:40:13 AM12/5/16
to Coworking
Hey Bobby,

at coworkingresources.org you can download a free eBook that will teach you, how to start and operate a successful coworking space.

Best,

Patrizia