Co-working meetup? NYC?

Jesse Flores

Jan 17, 2017, 11:42:37 PM1/17/17
to Coworking
Hello, my name is Jesse Flores and I am very interested in venturing into the world of co-working. I run as an independent post production artist and I have been using co-working spaces since moving to NYC and I love it. My wife with the business degree suggested opening a space and I am very interested in networking. Anyone from NYC?

Tony Bacigalupo

Jan 17, 2017, 11:48:03 PM1/17/17
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jesse, happy to chat! I don't live in NYC anymore, but used to be very active there.

Hit me up off-list; I'd love to support rad creative coworking groups however I can!

Tony

On Jan 17, 2017, at 9:37 PM, Jesse Flores <jessef...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, my name is Jesse Flores and I am very interested in venturing into the world of co-working. I run as an independent post production artist and I have been using co-working spaces since moving to NYC and I love it. My wife with the business degree suggested opening a space and I am very interested in networking. Anyone from NYC?

---