Had your space longer than 5 years?

Angel Kwiatkowski

Sep 8, 2017, 1:12:48 PM9/8/17
to Coworking
Hi!

I just wrote a new ebook for people who want to start coworking spaces and I'm looking for operators/founders/community managers who have had their spaces for 5 of more years. I'd love to get a free copy of the book into your hands for review.

Angel

OphelieR

Sep 11, 2017, 12:52:40 PM9/11/17
to Coworking
Hi Angel,

I've been running Spacecubed in Perth for the past 5 years. I would be happy to have a look at it.

Ophelie

Jen Vincent

Sep 18, 2017, 11:22:50 PM9/18/17
to Coworking
Hi Angel,

I am the founder of a space in the southern interior of British Clumbia, Canada. We are coming up on 6 years in early 2018.
We would be happy to review your book if you are still looking for input.

Cheers!
Jennifer
Founder, Cowork Penticton

Angel Kwiatkowski

Sep 19, 2017, 12:43:29 PM9/19/17
to Coworking
I sent you an email :)

Ky Ekinci (Office Divvy ™)

Sep 19, 2017, 1:09:39 PM9/19/17
to Coworking

Contents look very cool, congrats.

We're celebrating 10 years this January. :-)

Ky Ekinci
Office Divvy

Angel Kwiatkowski

Sep 20, 2017, 12:59:45 PM9/20/17
to Coworking
I sent you an email.

Ivan Lopez Garrido // Republikken

Sep 20, 2017, 8:54:56 PM9/20/17
to Coworking
Hi Angel
I have been running Republikken in Copenhagen Denmark for eight years. I would love to reed your book.

Ivan

Angel Kwiatkowski

Sep 21, 2017, 12:42:53 PM9/21/17
to Coworking