Webinar on offering services to your members

Jamie Russo

Jul 14, 2016, 10:54:30 PM7/14/16
to Coworking
The GWA (Global Workspace Association) hosted a webinar this week on SEO for shared workspaces and we got really great feedback on it so we're at it again on Tuesday (then a break!).

I've been tuning into a lot of conversations among newer operators around on-brand options for shared space owners to offer to their members. We decided to put together a webinar with a lot of data and insights and ways for you, the newer space owner, to figure out what works for your business. Because I think we all have a lot of questions...

Starting with...

Are virtual members a fit with my community?
  • Who are they anyway and what do they want out of that offering?
  • What's the upside? (I heard a rumor that people pay their rent with virtual mail revenue - made me want to consider it).
  • So how do I do it?
  • How do I price them?
  • What technology do I use?
  • How do I market them?
And then there are other services like...

Live webchat, Phone answering services
  • Do my members even want this stuff?
  • If they do, how do I know who they are?
  • Should I use these services for my business?
  • Are coworking spaces using these services? (hint: Grind, Enerspace, Link) (PS...I think live webchat is the hottest competitive advantage in town right now...)
Member experience is going to be the competitive advantage as shared workspaces proliferate (word of the day)....always be looking ahead to what your current AND future members want and need...

And we have a few more ideas for you on that front as well...so sign up here if you want to learn more.