GCUC Canada Accommodation Sharing

Thilo Utke

Sep 28, 2016, 12:56:53 PM9/28/16
to Coworking
Hi,

does anybody has plans or is already sharing accommodation with other attendees where I can join? I love sharing a place during conferences as it is much more fun.

Cheers
Thilo

--
more time for you coworkers: http://cobot.me

Ashley Proctor

Sep 28, 2016, 1:28:45 PM9/28/16
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thilo,

Meshwork has organized an awesome co-live cruise ship next to the GCUC Canada venue...

Maybe this interests you?

You can also try posting to the GCUC Canada facebook page :)

Good luck!

Ashley Proctor

Executive Producer
GCUC Canada

---

Thilo from Cobot

Sep 28, 2016, 3:03:42 PM9/28/16
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
thank you for the hint :)

See you in Montreal.

On 28.09.16 12:22, Ashley Proctor wrote:
> Hi Thilo,
>
> Meshwork has organized an awesome co-live cruise ship next to the GCUC
> Canada venue...
>
> Maybe this interests you?
>
> https://www.facebook.com/events/155866834861690/
>
> You can also try posting to the GCUC Canada facebook page
> <https://www.facebook.com/GCUCCanada/> :)
>
> Good luck!
>
> Ashley Proctor
>
> Executive Producer
> GCUC Canada
>
> (416) 938-1229
> canada.gcuc.co <http://canada.gcuc.co>
>

> On Sep 28, 2016, at 9:56 AM, Thilo Utke wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> does anybody has plans or is already sharing accommodation with other
>> attendees where I can join? I love sharing a place during conferences
>> as it is much more fun.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Thilo
>>
>> --
>> more time for you coworkers: http://cobot.me
>>

>> --
>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
>> <http://discuss.coworking.com/>
>> ---
>
> --
> ---

j...@meshworkapp.com

Oct 19, 2016, 8:29:23 PM10/19/16
to Coworking
And oh the fun we had! #gcuc2016 #takemebacktomontreal