Re: Planning to open a coworking space in Medellín, Colombia... and needing help!!!

Juan Camilo

Mar 21, 2014, 3:30:30 PM3/21/14
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Juan,

Are you still trying to open a co-working space in Medellin?

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:46:36 PM UTC-7, Juan Montano wrote:

Hello everyone... I really love the whole idea of a collaborative and creative place with people to learn new stuff from. That's why I'm planning to open one in Medellín, Colombia. I know there's only one place in town so it could be a great opportunity.  I have some questions though running in my head that I don't know how to answer. Could you guys give me a hand? One is: how did you define the amount of working spaces in the place? I'm thinking starting with about 30-40 but I feel it's not enough to build a community. The other is: how much could be the rent of the total cost structure? I assume it will be high, but don't know the proportion. And the last one, how did you define the location for the place? Near young people neibourhoods? Near the airport? Near the business district?

I'd really appreciate any help you could give me. I know collaboration is something we share!!!

Thanks

Juan

andres villegas

Feb 8, 2018, 1:00:18 PM2/8/18
to Coworking
hola como estas , me gustaría saber todo lo que se necesita saber , ami también me gustaría crear un proyecto de montar un coworking. agradesco tu ayuda.