Welcome packets

Kevin Haggerty

May 17, 2017, 10:38:21 AM5/17/17
to Coworking
I recently noticed this welcome kit on Pinterest and thought it was really cool:

https://pinterest.com/pin/225180050100626414/

How many of you do something similar? Just curious how well its done for you, and also curious if any of you started to do something like this but stopped for whatever reason.

Angel Kwiatkowski

May 17, 2017, 12:37:31 PM5/17/17
to Coworking
I know you've seen this in digital form http://coherecommunity.com/shop/coworking-orientation-packet but I also print them, put them in a 2 pocket folder and include a Cohere sticker and my card. I wish I could do a mug though. How. Fun.

Angel

steve suard

May 17, 2017, 3:08:43 PM5/17/17
to Coworking
I really like the welcome login kit (mug & access card, stickers).

I might not be able to offer the mug but will do with QRcode access badge, sticker and a coffee cup coaster to prevent stain on desks.