Virtual Meet-up for Cowork Creators and Managers

ch...@thecoworkconsultant.com

Dec 23, 2016, 2:01:50 PM12/23/16
to Coworking
Hi All,

I've been talking to quite a few of you offline (and in my travels) and in our conversations we've found it's pretty ironic that as cowork creators and managers we promote collaboration on a daily basis, yet, as one person said to me..."actually building my community has been a confusing, time consuming, and – something you’d never expect – a lonely process."

People like us who are driven to create collaborative workspaces are all about building connections but WHO do WE collaborate with and HOW?

If anyone is interested I am hosting a no-obligation virtual meet-up next month.

The purpose is to create a laser-focused conversation and networking opportunity for like-minded cowork creators and managers.

The meet-up will be outlined and mediated, so every participant will have 3-5 minutes to explain;
  1. Who you are
  2. What's your coworking role
  3. Why did you get into coworking
  4. What is your ASK from the community (an issue you'd like support with)
I'm excited to announce that so far we have 10 participants from many major cities (LA, NYC, London, New Orleans, Central NY, Seattle, and Maine) and these people represent all stages of cowork creation (some started 6 months ago - some 6 years ago)!

Participation is limited and this event is ONLY open to cowoking models that put a focus on community and PEOPLE first (you all know what I'm talking about:)).

It's VERY important to this group that we maintain a level of trust and are safe to share ideas. If you're interested in participating please email me directly to set up a call so that you and I can have an INDIVIDUAL conversation. I'll be personally talking to any interested party before the event so we can all be assured the people involved have "passed" a community "interview"...

Please let me know if you have questions and I'll look forward to hearing from many of you soon:)

Be great and happy holidays!
Chris

PS - If you are wondering who I am...I've been a coworker for the last 8 years and have help co-found two successful coworking spaces in Central NY. Please check out my coworking philosophy through videos / press / etc at my website. Thanks:)