The best software tools for coworking spaces 2017

Bernhard Mehl

Nov 28, 2016, 10:45:43 AM11/28/16
to Coworking
We are making an end of the year effort with a tools list for coworking operators so they find the software they need quickly.

What are the best software tools you are using to manage your coworking space that are not yet on this list?

http://coworkingresources.org/apps-tools-and-technology-for-coworking-spaces/

cheers

Ramon Suarez

Nov 29, 2016, 12:43:48 AM11/29/16
to Coworking
And here is my list of 34 tools http://coworkinghandbook.com/tools/

Maria Beauvois

Dec 5, 2016, 10:40:17 AM12/5/16
to Coworking

Hello Bernhard !

That’s a great idea, making things easier for coworking spaces is also what we aim for!

I am from the Bisner team, and we are one more software helping coworking spaces. We are the white label platform for community activation. We connect, strengthen and activate coworking communities, such as the Hubudian community in Bali, or Covo in San Fransisco. We empower spaces to focus on their members by giving them the tools that help them engaging with their communities better.

If you want to know more, check us out on bisner.com or send us a message on twitter !

ke...@insidesalesbootcamp.com

Dec 5, 2016, 10:40:17 AM12/5/16
to Coworking
An up and coming document workflow tool that is replacing a lot of the standard e-signing tools out there (DocuSign, HelloSign, AdobeSign, etc..) is GetAccept. Better analytics, more functionality/customization, and embedded video features. Be on the lookout for this Y Combinator company to make a splash in the coworking world in 2017.

Simon Sebek

Dec 5, 2016, 10:40:17 AM12/5/16
to Coworking
Also check out this newly released resource guide from Coworking Insights.

Doug Maschoff

Dec 6, 2016, 4:27:23 PM12/6/16
to Coworking
You could also add IFTTT to the automation part.

Best Regards,

Doug Maschoff
CEO, Meshwork

Angel Kwiatkowski

Mar 25, 2017, 1:19:34 PM3/25/17
to Coworking
I recently put my 2 blog posts about the Cobot software into a little free ebook. It has answers to frequently asked questions about my experience with Cobot as well as some more advanced automation instructions using Zapier. Please go enjoy it! http://coherecommunity.com/shop/all-about-cobot

Angel