Re: [Coworking] Abridged summary of coworking@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

Alex Linsker

Aug 4, 2016, 2:02:56 PM8/4/16
to cowo...@googlegroups.com
Portland Oregon's women-owned coworking places are: Pep Coworking, and ADX. (And depending on your definition of ownership, maybe: Hatch, and Collective Agency.)

In NYC: Impact Hub NYC (formerly GreenSpaces NYC).

--
Alex Linsker | Business Owner
322 NW Sixth Ave, Suite 200 | Portland, Oregon 97209

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 1:13 AM, <cowo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jeannine van der Linden <flexkanto...@gmail.com>: Aug 03 05:21AM -0700

> Hi!

My name is Jeannine van der Linden <https://about.me/jvdlinden>, I am the
founder, chief cook and bottle washer for deKamer, <http://dekamer.eu/> a
network of 5 coworking spaces in the ...more
Stacy Kessler <st...@platform53.com>: Aug 03 06:03AM -0700

Hi Laura! My name is Stacy Kessler and I am the owner and founder of
Platform 53 in Cincinnati, OH (technically it's across the river in
Covington, KY). My info is below:

Stacy Kessler ...more
Jen Thoemke <j...@connectsworkspace.com>: Aug 03 07:48AM -0700

Hi Laura,

I founded Connects Workspace located in Golden, CO in June 2015. Take a
look at www.connectsworkspace.com

Thanks for doing this!
Jen Thoemke

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at ...more
all...@freerangeoffice.com: Aug 03 03:44PM -0700

Hi Laura! I work at Free Range Office in Chicago, IL which is owned and
operated by all women. The founder's name is Liane Jackson. We've been open
since 2013. ...more
Jerome Chang <jer...@blankspaces.com>: Aug 03 03:57PM -0700

Add Co+Hoots in Phoenix, by Jenny Poondingo.

Jerome

...more