Coworking in London

pier...@nomadspace.com

Dec 5, 2016, 10:40:17 AM12/5/16
to Coworking
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce us: we're NOMAD Space, a coworking spaces agregator in London (so far!).
We want to help both sides: people looking for a great space to do their best work in, and spaces wanting to have more visibility!

Concretely, why is it interesting?
It's free to join NOMAD, and we take no agency fees.
You decide when you start and when you stop - super flexible terms.
It's easy to compare different options, and to find exactly what you need!

Our App
We also built an iOS app so anyone can book on the go. Fast & easy.

The Community
This is our new feature! We built a new side on our website entirely dedicated to our users & spaces - curated content with tips, perks, events, and communities Nomads can join. Do you have something you want to talk about? We're open to guest blog posts, so if you want to contribute, just send me a mail.

Don't hesitate to contact us for any other info, enquiry, feedback, or just to say hi :)

Have a great day!