[Beehive Baltimore] Fwd: Parking

David Troy

May 21, 2010, 3:03:45 PM5/21/10
to coworking...@googlegroups.com
Folks should be aware of ETC's parking policies, which are updated:

From: "Valerie Ellis" <vel...@etcbaltimore.com>
Date: May 19, 2010 10:54:23 AM PDT
Cc: "Neil R. Davis" <nda...@etcbaltimore.com>, "Ann Lansinger" <alans...@etcbaltimore.com>, "Fulya Gursel" <fgu...@etcbaltimore.com>, "Lynn Slone" <lsl...@etcbaltimore.com>
Subject: Parking

FYI:

I'm not sure everyone is clear on where you can and can't park. Below is this information. Please make sure that you pass this information to all your staff. Also when you have new employees, please make sure you make them aware of where they can and can't park. Please see me if  you are still not clear where to park.

Where you can't park:
  • If you park where it says 3 hour parking and  you park over 3 hours - you will be towed. This is Struever's property. If you have visitors that will be here longer than 3 hours, see me and I can give you a visitor pass.
  • Behind the building - there are spots that say ETC reserved parking - they are no longer ETC spots. The entire lot belongs to Safeway.
  • There is no parking in the garage - if  you park there you will be towed.
Where  you can park:
  • On the corner of Lakewood and Boston - there is a lot that has a sign that says reserved ETC/DAP. It is on the right side of Safeway - facing Boston St.
  • You can park on Hudson St. or any of the side streets.

Thanks.

Val

Valerie Ellis
Administrative Assistant/Facility Coordinator
Emerging Technology Centers
2400 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21224

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it. Although reasonable precautions are taken to ensure no viruses are present in this electronic transmission the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

--
Beehive Baltimore
Community Coworking in Baltimore

Twitter: http://twitter.com/bhivebmore