Have you VOTED for the HIVE today???

Cheryl Jaycox

Apr 25, 2013, 3:52:14 PM4/25/13
to Alex Hillman, Allison Midori Reilly, Beattie, Annette, Anthony Marinos, Ashley Fouts, athu...@bender-inc.com, Barry Hammond, bartonm...@yahoo.com, beckyn...@gmail.com, Beth Bachman, bil...@seafoammedia.com, Bryan Butler, cheryl jaycox, Cheryl Jaycox, cheryl.ca...@gmail.com, che...@phoenixprintstl.com, cherylandd...@gmail.com, cind...@att.net, courtney....@patch.com, Coworking Weekly, coworking-a...@googlegroups.com, cowo...@googlegroups.com, The Coworkshop w/Alex Hillman from Indy Hall - February Edition - Webcast, coworksh...@googlegroups.com, curtis...@inteeligent-staffing.com, cwil...@thielagencies.com, Daniel Rubenstein, Danielle Biship, Dawn Ruehl, Edith F Whobrey, Ellen Appleby, Gloria Russell, gtle...@yahoo.com
Hello Family and Friends,\
I need your help......
Have you Voted for the HIVE44 Today???
 VOTE everyday for the next 11 days!!
A vote for the HIVE44 is a vote for 4 local small business to have full time memberships for a year!
I entered the HIVE44 in Intuits Small Business Growing Strong Campaign. My wish is to be able to sponsor 4 business for a year at the HIVE44....Vote Daily....Please hit the SHARE LINK and share with your friends. Help me to help others. CLICK the Link below to VOTE!!!
You can help make 4 small local business reach their goals for 2013-2014
It happens with just a click!!!
Forward to your friends....It not about winning, it is about supporting!

Thank you
Cheryl Jaycox
The HIVE44 Business Coworking Center