Re: Digest for coworking-and-childcare@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Diana Rothschild

Jan 3, 2013, 12:20:56 AM1/3/13
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Deborah,

I am going to this conference and would love to meet you. Where is your Work & Play space? I am starting a coworking + play care in San Francisco with NextSpace. I've never been to this conference, but members of my team at NextSpace has gone for several years and love it. I was actually wondering if any of you fabulous people would like for meet up during the conference or form a panel discussion at the conference on the concept of coworking + child care. I'm up for it.

Regards, diana
Diana Rothschild
Chief Mom, NextKids

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:32 PM, <coworking-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/coworking-and-childcare/topics

    Deb <deborah...@gmail.com> Jan 02 08:47AM -0800

    Happy New Year! Are any of you going to the Coworking Conference in Austin
    in March, or did anyone go last year? Wondering if it's beneficial for me
    to attend since I don't have experience in operating a coworking space.

    Best,
    Deborah
    Work & Play

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group coworking-and-childcare.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
Diana Rothschild
c: 415.577.0562

Deborah Engel

Jan 3, 2013, 10:14:52 AM1/3/13
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diana,

I am in the planning stages of opening up Work & Play in Maplewood or South Orange, NJ (NYC suburbs).

If there are a number of us going to the conference, maybe we can go in together on a block of rooms at one of the hotels?  I would be interested in the panel discussion, as well.

Deborah
Work & Play

Marnee Chua

Jan 3, 2013, 11:11:39 AM1/3/13
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Jessie & I haven't had a chance to talk about this much, but maybe one of us can go and a panel would be fantastic or even just a group discussion-roundtable.

Marnee