Re: Funding

Message has been deleted

Jessie R

Feb 3, 2013, 4:43:14 PM2/3/13
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Excellent question, Trisha! At Ellie's Coworking + Childcare, we've relied so far on our own personal funds. We had minor success with an Indiegogo campaign. In order to open our childcare space, though, we're going to pursue a small business loan from the Small Business Administration. There's hardly any funding out there for childcare these days. I think tapping into the Vegas revitalization could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Unfortunately, I can't be of much more help!
All the best,
Jessie.
www.elliescoworking.com

On Thursday, January 31, 2013 4:16:09 PM UTC-8, Trisha Surani wrote:
Hi,

I am looking into opening a child friendly co-working space in Las Vegas, NV. I am the founder of a community group called Las Vegas Mom Entrepreneurs and I see a need for this type of space.

Our downtown area has a revitalization project going on that is being backed by investors looking for small owner operated businesses to invest in and I plan on submitting my idea to them.

All of this is new to me and wondering how others are funding their co-working businesses? If you are attempting to get investors or have already, what was the process like? If you tried getting a loan or investors and it didn't work out what did you do or what are you doing currently to get the funding you need?

Any insight you can share would be appreciated, thank you.

Trisha Surani
Message has been deleted