The Women's Business Incubator looking for video views to help win the Starbucks competition!

Marnee Chua

Oct 16, 2017, 1:29:38 PM10/16/17
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey lovely coworking peeps:

Please view and like and share: http://indi.com/97xhb!!!

Please help out! The Women's Business Incubator is throwing in for the $25,000 Starbucks nonprofit prize for nonprofits that can garner the most excitement. While this is obviously just positive promotion for Starbucks, I think it will get a lot of worthy attention for WBI too. You'll notice that we've re-branded the space as The INC, an inclusive space for parents and the flagship program of the Women's Business Incubator.

To help out, you can go to the link and view it, "like it", and please also share it on your own personal and/or business profiles! This could be a huge help for the ladies that are actually running it (the real folks that are making the vision happen over there, Marlene and Sarah and the rest of the board!).

Thank you for your help!

Marnee
Marnee Chua
Executive Director