Re: Digest for coworking-and-childcare@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Diana Rothschild

Oct 2, 2015, 9:45:54 PM10/2/15
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We have some NextSpace/NextKids families who have moved to Portland and are dying for a solution there. How can I connect you to them?! Exciting!

Thanks, Diana

Sent from my iPhone
Heather Haindel <heath...@gmail.com>: Oct 01 06:13PM -0700

Hey Lucas,

We are doing something sort of similar in Portland, OR. A "parent
cooperative" is not required to be licensed, so we are starting with a 9-1
program where parents take turns volunteering each day. We're modeled
mostly off of the coop preschools that are popular here.

Heather