Bean Work Play Cafe in Atlanta

Bean Work Play

Feb 6, 2013, 11:17:43 AM2/6/13
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com, ad...@beanworkplaycafe.com
Hello all, I know some of you are in the midst of making your own visions become reality which is very inspiring!  I wanted to let you know that I am marketing Bean Work Play Cafe for sale.  Bean is one of the original coworking + childcare concepts and is located in Atlanta, GA USA.   After 5 years of me working to see this concept become an operating reality, I've decided it is time for me to move on to my next endeavor and spend more time with my family.  I believe in this concept and think this is a great opportunity for someone to enter this coworking + childcare business space with a lot of the foundation already built.  I'm attaching a Business Summary for you to review.  Please feel free to share if you know of anyone who may be a good match for this opportunity.  Thanks so much for your support and wish you all much success!

Adela Yelton
Founder, Bean Work Play Cafe
_Business Opportunity_2013 (1) (1).pdf

Diana Rothschild

Feb 7, 2013, 12:39:26 AM2/7/13
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com, ad...@beanworkplaycafe.com
Adela,

Thanks for letting us know about your plans to sell your business. I am going to send it along to a friend who lives in your area and was interested in this model!

I am starting NextKids, and have been very impressed with your online and social media presence. I would love to learn more about your experience in starting and running this business, especially as I launch NextKids in San Francisco in the next few months. When might you have 30min to talk?

Thanks, diana