way to go! Plug & Play on CNN!

Jessie Rymph

Sep 21, 2012, 12:20:47 PM9/21/12
to Coworking and childcare
Hey friends!

Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-ZKtBVrjA

Way to go!!

--Jessie

--
Ellie's Coworking & Childcare
ElliesCoworking.com

Marnee Chua

Sep 21, 2012, 1:53:17 PM9/21/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Isn't it great! Good coverage for coworking too!

Marieke Hensel

Sep 21, 2012, 1:57:00 PM9/21/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Very nice!

Marieke
Planning to open drop-in child care for 5-12yo per October 1st. :-)

On Friday, September 21, 2012, Marnee Chua wrote:
Isn't it great! Good coverage for coworking too!

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Jessie Rymph <jessi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey friends!

Check it out!

Way to go!!

--Jessie

--
Ellie's Coworking & Childcare
ElliesCoworking.com

Marieke Hensel
http://twitter.com/hensel

1-877-747-FAME (3263)

Orange you ready to improve your sales? Receive Branding Personality's newsletter full of juicy social media news, events, and special offers. http://eepurl.com/o19nP

Jessie Rymph

Sep 21, 2012, 1:59:55 PM9/21/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Where is Fullterton?

Marieke Hensel

Sep 21, 2012, 2:00:56 PM9/21/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
North Orange County, California.

:-)
Marieke

Jessie Rymph

Sep 21, 2012, 2:04:17 PM9/21/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Cool! Can you tell us about why you're going with that age range?

Marieke Hensel

Sep 21, 2012, 2:25:44 PM9/21/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jessie,

Many reasons. :-)
My kids are 7yo, 8yo and 10yo.

We are unschooling them and would love to have a space for them at our office, that is theirs. Now they frequently occupy the conference room, which isn't ideal. We now have 1800 square ft. And we unexpectedly got the option to get 1500 square ft.

We are at an upstairs location, no elevators. So, not stroller + baby + toddler friendly. :-)

Our coworkers have kids 6yo+ and are interested in a drop-in after school solution.

I'm planning to open a school in the Fall of 2015. I'm the co-founder of The Open School, see http://www.openschooloc.com

I do not deny that I would love to open a daycare facility for 0-5yo in the future. When the time is right! :-) I'm dreaming of building our own building.

I still have a lot to figure out as it went all so quickly. We'd like to have a computer room & Lego room. So working on floor plans.

And also I'm looking for packaged membership ideas for the child care.

Aliza Torok Schlabach

Sep 21, 2012, 2:51:06 PM9/21/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Very interesting - looking forward to following your progress Marieke. Best of luck!

Marieke Hensel

Sep 21, 2012, 2:59:08 PM9/21/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Aliza!