最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Amanda Manger

未読、
2014/03/06 14:39:372014/03/06
To: coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Fun to hear from you all. Your ideas all sound exciting, but the challenges hard.  I love the idea of co-working and childcare as a partnership.  They seem such a natural fit and such an important way to help support families.  My background is in childcare and I would like to explore the idea of partnering with someone who already has, or is interested in opening, a co-working space.  I live in Northern San Diego.  If anyone is in this area and interested, please let me know.  Or, if any of you in the co-working world have leads for me, I would very much appreciate the information.

Thanks,
Amanda Manger

Marieke Hensel

未読、
2014/03/06 20:44:302014/03/06
To: coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amanda, (and everyone else)

I'm in Fullerton, Orange County. Maybe we can schedule a phone call to discuss?

Unfortunately through personal circumstances we have closed our kids space per January 1st. We we're in the process of adoption a little babu girl. We picked her up from the hospital in June at 14 days old, but lost her at the end of January (we found out in December), and because we were going through grief, and are hopefully wanting to get a better location - we have closed it for now.

I am currently talking with other interested parties to start it again, but I am not in any hurry for now. We are also looking at building our own space (which is going to be a way long process).

We still run our coworking space, the use for events goes really well. We lost a few members as 2 left to move to the bay area, and we had to ask 1 person to leave, because of other issues. So it's a bit quiet at the moment.

:-)
Marieke

--
Marieke Hensel
http://twitter.com/hensel

1-877-747-FAME (3263)

Orange you ready to improve your sales? Receive Branding Personality's newsletter full of juicy social media news, events, and special offers. http://eepurl.com/o19nP

Amanda Manger

未読、
2014/03/08 16:22:392014/03/08
To: coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marieke,
Thank you so much for your response. I am so sorry about your adoption. Words can obviously not express what you must be going through.

I loved your website- the space looks very inviting and exciting. I am exploring options for opening a preschool/childcare facility in North County and would love to talk to you more. Partnering with a co-working space sounds especially intriguing. Let me know what times are good for you to chat.

Thanks!
Amanda

Sent from my iPhone

Jennylou Raya

未読、
2014/04/23 22:44:452014/04/23
To: coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Amanda,

A friend and I have been brainstorming this for a bit and looking in Northern San Diego as well.  There are co working for women such as Hera Hub but none with childcare.  If you would like to join our brainstorming sessions, email me jennyl...@gmail.com as I am not always here.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件