Re: Digest for coworking-and-childcare@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Diana Rothschild

May 24, 2012, 2:54:20 AM5/24/12
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Aliza - how is your project progressing? And thank you so much for the great work on your survey!

Jessie - Thanks for pointing out that I didn't give an option for people to say they don't have kids. I've added that in now! Also, somehow a few questions that were supposed to be multiple choice were labeled as checkbox, which was giving people error messages - something to look out for when you create your deeper dive survey.

I'll let you two know what I learn from my responders!

Thanks, diana

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:51 PM, <coworking-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/coworking-and-childcare/topics

    Diana Rothschild <rothschi...@gmail.com> May 22 04:28PM -0700

    Hi All,

    I am exploring opening a coworking + kiddo care concept in San Francisco -
    and with the help of Aliza (thank you Aliza!), I've drafted the below
    survey (link below) that I am sending to friends/new parents/coworkers and
    other target customers.

    I'd love for you to take this survey + share it with your circles. I've
    drafted a cover letter that you can pass onto your friends who might
    benefit from this offering, parents at your children's schools, and other
    cool hipster people. Thank you, in advance for sharing the word about this
    concept.

    I'm happy to share a summary of what I learn (though it'll be San
    Francisco-centric). Let me know if you're interested in seeing the results
    - otherwise I will spare your inbox.

    Regards, diana

    ------------------------------

    Friends,

    A friend in San Francisco is exploring offering a concept that would cater
    to parents who want to live a sustainable and planned serendipitous
    lifestyle that more easily balances work & life. Please let her know your
    thoughts by taking this 6-minute survey. Your time & attention is the most
    valuable thing you can share - and the more information you can share with
    us, the better this service will be for you and your family!

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERtR3NEcUc1bXdaWjllb2Q3M1E2TGc6MQ

    In exchange for your time, you will have a chance to shape this
    groundbreaking model that will increase your productivity and happiness AND
    a free day pass ($20 value) to use at NextSpace, Inc. (with sites in San
    Francisco, San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Los Angeles), the coworking leader
    Diana is partnering with to bring this concept to reality.

    ---------------------------------------

    Thanks, diana
    --
    Diana Rothschild
    c: 415.577.0562

    Jessie Rymph <jessi...@gmail.com> May 22 08:56PM -0700

    Well done! Very thorough. I took a different approach and made my survey
    very simple:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dC1tQ1Y3bER1Rlk5a1c4RnhpMXA3SEE6MA#gid=0

    I wanted to get a basic idea of what people want, because I'm far away from
    figuring out the details. But when I head in that direction, I'll give your
    survey a much closer look!

    I did get stuck filling yours out because I don't have kids and I'm not
    pregnant, and didn't have the option to say that. Other than that, it's
    really great!

    Way to go getting people a free day at NextSpace! That's fantastic.

    All the best,
    Jessie

    On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Diana Rothschild <

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group coworking-and-childcare.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
Diana Rothschild
c: 415.577.0562