Most of the Statistics Jobs will not finish.. have to be canceled

Stuart Tannehill

Oct 15, 2015, 4:40:38 PM10/15/15
to Course Builder Forum
In the "Manage" of my course I cannot get many of the statistics jobs to run successfully. They will run for as many hours I aI leave them but never complete anything.

As an example, if I go to the "Gradebook" section under "Manage" and click the button for "Update Gradebook" the update appears to start as the spinner appears but nothing ever completes. Eventually I cancel the update (hours or even a day later) and I see a notification that the job was canceled by me.

I cannot check student grades or progress unless I can update these statistics so what can I do to get these to run? This is an appspot.com hosted instance of Course Builder, not something I have installed locally or on my own server.

Ramil Teodosio

Oct 15, 2015, 9:05:13 PM10/15/15
to Course Builder Forum
I am also having the same problem.

I also have the same set up as Stuart.

Google Open Education Team: I hope you can help us.

Jessa E

Oct 29, 2015, 3:12:12 PM10/29/15
to Course Builder Forum
I am having a similar problem with updating Labels on Students, the wheel turns forever.

Jessa E

Oct 30, 2015, 6:38:16 PM10/30/15
to Course Builder Forum
I am also having the same problem in Gradebook.