New version of Citizen Maths now live

Seb Schmoller

Oct 24, 2015, 10:24:44 AM10/24/15
to Course Builder Forum
The Citizen Maths team has just released a new version of Citizen Maths, a free open online course for adults who want to improve their grasp of maths.

Anyone can join Citizen Maths from https://citizenmaths.com/.

We are running on Google Course Builder 1.9 having migrated the first version of the course (and its learners) from Google Course Builder 1.6, availing of some of the new features in GCB 1.9, and increasing the number of powerful ideas in maths that the course covers from one to three along the way.

You can read more about Citizen Maths in this recent article in the UK's main weekly for teachers; and there is a fairly comprehensive presentation about Citizen Maths on our web site.

Our plan is to release a further version of Citizen Maths in spring 2016, covering five powerful ideas in maths in total.

Seb Schmoller