Bunch of new courses

Robyn Im

May 22, 2013, 12:28:02 PM5/22/13
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know a bunch of new courses were launched with Course Builder:

sasi dhar

Feb 17, 2014, 11:40:54 PM2/17/14
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
           Myself sasidhar. I am new to google course builder and google app engine. For testing purpose i have downloaded and installed google app engine locally. In that i created one project that means one coursre but i did not found anywhere that how to create a lesson in course. can you help in that.

Thank you

Jeannie Crowley

Feb 25, 2014, 11:07:11 AM2/25/14
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Sasi,
You can create lessons from your browser using these instructions:

Ignore the instructions about csv files. Those instructions apply to pre 1.4 releases.

Jesús E. Mata F.

Apr 23, 2014, 1:30:42 PM4/23/14
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've created my own course but I don't know how to change the colors of the main page, I want to make some different in comparison with the coursebuilder example.

Can you help me?

Jesùs

Jeannie Crowley

Apr 24, 2014, 1:24:19 PM4/24/14
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jesùs,
You can modify the CSS by logging into your hosted course, going to Dashboard>Assets. Scroll to CSS section and click "override" to edit the CSS files.

Jesús E. Mata F.

Apr 27, 2014, 12:21:04 AM4/27/14
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I'll do it.

Jesús E. Mata F.

May 7, 2014, 5:10:54 PM5/7/14
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeannie,

 I want to download the student information, at least the name of the students but when I try to apply the method https://code.google.com/p/course-builder/wiki/ExportCourseData the window return an error "python s not recognized as an internal o external command". How can I fix it? I tried to follow the instructions https://code.google.com/p/course-builder/wiki/ExportCourseData but I couldn't download the student data. is there any easier way?.

Thanks

Jesus

Robyn Im

Jun 4, 2014, 4:21:50 PM6/4/14
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jesùs,

Most likely you either don't have Python installed or you don't have Python specified in your path (you need to set
PYTHONPATH in all operating systems).  If you look at the doc for Python under your respective operating system, it will tell you how to specify the path in the configuration section.