Golang Couchbase client

János Fehér

Feb 25, 2015, 6:39:52 PM2/25/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just noticed there is a new "SDK" client for Go called gocb: https://github.com/couchbaselabs/gocb .

Previously I used go-couchbase, but it was quite difficult to use it anything more than a k/v store.

Could you advise which one is the recommended client for long-term projects?

Thanks,
Janos

Matt Ingenthron

Feb 25, 2015, 6:47:46 PM2/25/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi János,

Yep!  Here in the not too distant future we’ll be issuing a DP or two.  This is iterating towards being a regular SDK like the other Couchbase SDKs.

The API may change a bit here while it’s in DP, but once we hit beta it should be stable.  It’d be great if you could give it a shot and file any issues you run into.

Thanks,

Matt

Janos Feher

Feb 25, 2015, 6:56:41 PM2/25/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

This is great! We'll start to use it soon for experimental projects and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Janos

Janos