Problem signing up with forums.couchbase.com

kristoffe...@deltaprojects.com

Nov 25, 2015, 4:57:17 AM11/25/15
to Couchbase
Hi

Can somebody please tell help me to sign up with forums.couchbase.com

I have tried to signup with multiple email accounts but nothing works. Other colleagues also tried but failed.

Sent help requests to both sup...@couchbase.com and couchba...@authxconsulting.com but no response.

Here are some of the error messages when trying to sign-up / sign-in.

* Create an account.

"There was a problem registering. System error occured processing registration"

* Login.

"There was a problem logging in. Invalid username or password."

* Authorize through github.

"Having some trouble? It looks like you're having some trouble logging
in or registering. Couchbase only allows one account per email
address. The most common problem users experience is when they already
have an account, but are attempting to register again via Github.
Please try logging in directly to couchbase, if you forgot your
password use the form below to request a reset. Once logged in via
password, you can then link your Github account."

Please help me notify them.

Cheers,
-Kristoffer

Arun Gupta

Nov 25, 2015, 9:01:42 AM11/25/15
to Couchbase
Kristoffer,

I'm following up and will get back to you.

Arun

kristoffe...@deltaprojects.com

Nov 25, 2015, 9:14:57 AM11/25/15
to Couchbase