Is the libcouchbase-dev_2.4.4_amd64.deb package broken?

Teemu Harju

Nov 20, 2014, 4:10:44 AM11/20/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been having problems with the libcouchbase-dev package installed via the Couchbase Ubuntu package repository (packages.couchbase.com). It does not seem to include the header files at all. I checked the version 2.4.3 package since that is still installed on some of my servers and that installs the header files properly. With 2.4.4 I cannot build the driver using libcouchbase due to the missing header files. Has something gone wrong when packaging the 2.4.4?

Br,

Teemu

Mark Nunberg

Nov 20, 2014, 11:08:29 AM11/20/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Sorry folks. Yes, the -dev package is broken. This will be fixed shortly!

Teemu Harju

Nov 21, 2014, 4:21:04 AM11/21/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com
No problem. :)