Syncing data accross device with custom authentication (sync gateway cluster and couchbase cluster)

已查看 43 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

MobDev

未读,
2014年10月28日 19:17:402014/10/28
收件人 couc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

We are using syncGateway cluster and Couchbase cluster with custom authentication following is the workflow in brief.

Step 1. Get session_id
App ->  InternalSessionService -> SyncGatewayCluster -> CouchBaseServerCluster -> session_id -> SyncGatewayCluster -> InternalSessionService -> App

Step 2. sync data
App -> SyncGatewayCluster

This setup is working fine and all the data is being pushed properly and saved on the couchbase cluster. Documents have access, channels and owner info.

On the second device (with same steps 1 & 2), I don't see documents for the same user.

We had this workflow working without the sync gateway cluster and couchbase cluster.

— Is session_id shared across cluster?
— does serverB recognizes/works with session_id created on serverA?

Anything else we are missing?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

dogmatic69