replication to MySQL

zaloc...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2016, 3:43:05 PM10/6/16
to Couchbase
HI,

In my app I am planing to use couchdblite or puchdb, then sync to couchbase server.

I also need to keep an mysql databse uptodate with this app data,

is there any standard option avilable to do replication from couchbase to mysql automatically ?

or I should just write a cron job to read the changes and update mysql ?

Thanks
Sid

Sergey Avseyev

Oct 7, 2016, 8:31:10 AM10/7/16
to Couchbase Google Group
There is upcoming Kafka connector, which allows you to setup this kind
of replication using Couchbase source on one side and JDBC sink on the
other.

--
Sergey Avseyev