Help defending the choose of Couchbase for a new project

Diego Bernardes

Jan 28, 2015, 10:16:12 AM1/28/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Im the company i work we are about to start a new project.
In this project, the speed is a primary request, we need to have the lowest latency and highest request/s possible.

I never used Couchbase before, most of my time was in sql databases (mysql, postgresql, oracle...), redis and mongodb, but, i saw many people saying good thins about it.
Mainly we are in doubt with 3 databases: cassandra, aerospike or couchbase.

The main requirements are:

- speed
- easy to use
- support
- extensibility ( ex: could couchbase replace redis as a cache engine? )

Thanks!

Cihan Biyikoglu

Jan 28, 2015, 11:45:50 AM1/28/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Diego, It is hard to summarize all that on email but I'd recommend working with on of the solution engineers to get an overview of the project. Would you be interested in a engagement like that.

Thanks

-cihan