Disk Fetches/sec Monitor

Ashwini Ahire

Dec 19, 2014, 2:43:13 AM12/19/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

I want to set alert for "When my Disk Fetches/sec is greeter than 500" Then i should get alert.

Request you to let me know which Variable  value i need to monitor In ./cbstats o/p

Also Please Let me know what are in Pros / Cons when we get Disk Fetches/sec is High

M Using Below Couchbase :

Version: 3.0.0 Enterprise Edition (build-1209)

Thanks in Advance !!
Ashwini Ahire

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION

This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and contains PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL information. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and promptly destroy the original communication. Please do not copy it or use it for any other purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of the Company. In case where it represents our official view, it needs to be revalidated and is subject to the terms of our engagement.

Thank you for your co-operation.