Question:saslBucketsStreaming Error!

atsushi

Aug 4, 2015, 10:26:40 PM8/4/15
to Couchbase
Hi.

For the first time post.

I'm using couchbase2.2 in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4.

The other day, when you add one of the node, the following error was output to Log.

---------- Error Log ----------
Port server moxi on node 'babysitte...@127.0.0.1' exited with status 0. Restarting. Messages: 2015-07-17 00:31:22: (agent_config.c.423) ERROR: parse JSON failed, from REST server: http://127.0.0.1:8091/pools/default/saslBucketsStreaming, <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1>
request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later.</p>
---------- Error Log ----------

default bucket is deleted

1.This error What?
2.Why has the suthentication error?

Please someone advice!

Thanks
Message has been deleted

Shohei Matsuda

Sep 23, 2015, 11:42:42 PM9/23/15
to Couchbase
Hi all

I had a same problem too.

I've got the same kind of error when I added new server to the existing cluster.
I got this error only once and the cluster itself seems to be working fine, so I didnt do anything about this error.

The error itself looks like a authorizatin failure at local but I dont know what is trying to get authorization and why they are failling

Does anyone know about what this error mean ?
Does it cause any problem?

It would be really helpful If anyone give me a clue
Thanks

2015年8月5日水曜日 11時26分40秒 UTC+9 atsushi: