Admin Console not started - Couchbase 4.0 on mac

Joel

Aug 2, 2015, 3:17:55 PM8/2/15
to Couchbase
Followed Couchbase 4.0 Beta installation on macbook OS X version 10.10.4:

The problem is that Admin Console is not starting, tried opening from couchbase icon.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joel

Cihan Biyikoglu

Aug 2, 2015, 4:01:44 PM8/2/15
to Couchbase
Hi Joel, This sometimes happens when you have residue from previous installations that was not properly removed. Could you make sure to follow the removal steps here and try again? I also have a newer build you can try if BETA build does not work for you.
thanks
-cihan

Joel

Aug 3, 2015, 2:58:22 AM8/3/15
to Couchbase
Hi Cihan,
I actually installed it clean without any previous installation done on this specific computer, anyway tried again to follow the removal steps but still the same result - can't connect to Admin Console.
Thanks,
Joel

Joel

Aug 3, 2015, 8:41:27 AM8/3/15
to Couchbase
I suspect having antivirus software running on the same port, what would be the way for changing Couchbase port configuration on Mac?